I could bond with people and enjoyed being in roles that led me to create those strong relationships. I was fascinated by how humans react the way they do and started digging deeper. This was where my journey as a counselor began.
I started studying human behavior and as everything came so spontaneously to me, there was no looking back. With my learning as a caregiver to my in-laws for almost a decade and by acquiring knowledge from my education, I was able to make a difference in so many lives.
I have served over five hundred older and young adults who were in need of a positive change in their lives. I have rather built lifelong alliances on trust that continue to keep them in the beautiful mental state of well-being they deserve.
The Happy Mirror was the result of my passion for Geriatric and Young Adult mental welfare and my desire to address the major deficit meaningfully.
In a nutshell:
Specialization: Geriatric counseling
- Practicing Counselor since 2012
- 5 years as visiting faculty of counseling topics at the Banjara Academy. (Member of the World Federation for Mental Health)
- 16 years in corporate banking, working in leading Fortune-500 companies in India, NYC, and London.
- 2 consecutive years convened a 6-week annual course on Geriatric counseling at Banjara Academy Bangalore, India. (Member of the World Federation for Mental Health)
- Consultant in Geriatric Welfare organizations, India.
- Consultant in Academic Institutions, India.
- Positive Psychology at the Harvard Extension School.
- MS in Counseling and Psychotherapy, Kuvempu University, India.
- MBA (Sales & Marketing), Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (Gold medallist)